CDF Vacancy - Community Coach
Club Doncaster Foundation – Community Coach (Rugby League)
Club Doncaster Foundation are recruiting for a Community Coach specialising in Rugby League. This exciting position looks to support the growth of Rugby League in Doncaster. The role is varied and intergraded into many areas of our organisation. The successful candidate will take a key role in the delivery of out Sky Try programme as well as leading our Category 3 Academy team.
Main duties will include:
- To lead the delivery of Club Doncaster Foundation projects within schools, community and academy settings to a range of abilities and targeted groups.
- To take a lead role on the delivery and recruitment of the further education Rugby League academy.
- To monitor and record participation levels of sports sessions delivered through the use of Upshot system.
- To develop through delivery the quality of all Club Doncaster Foundation products including those funded by key partners.
- To ensure the planning of all sessions are complete and meet the outcomes of each individual programme of work.
Club Doncaster Foundation are an equal opportunities employer. If you are keen to undertake a new challenge please e-mail a covering letter (outlining your suitability for the role) along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Community Officer– Dean Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Part time (0.7) Fixed Term contract
Salary: £15,000 p/a pro rata
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 22nd September 2017
Interviews: Friday 29th September 2017
See the job description HERE